Friday, June 19, 2009

Weddings

Everyone and their dog is getting married. Jeff and Melissa had their reception last night at the Lion House and then today i spent all day at my roommate Jessica Black's wedding festivities. Crazy how girls spend months planning a wedding and it all is over in a matter of hours.

Totally worth it, but still crazy. For goodness sake. Both were beautiful and it was fun to see tons of friends and family and ward members.

I'd post an awesome picture from the wedding, but of course we all forgot cameras and the only picture I did take was on my cell phone which I can't get to link through the bluetooth on my computer. Kind of annoying, but what can you do?

So Jess was my roommate all year and when I see her I just think of all sorts of random conversations and jokes that we had. . . which turns out to be a curse. When I was talking to her all that I could think to say was "Girl, you huge". Just because we quoted that so much winter semester. Some kind of bridesmaid I am, all I can think to say to the bride is "I love you heftiness, I love your zestiness..." whatever I guess :)

2 comments:

  1. everyone is getting married. It stresses me out. Our time will come Stina, it will come

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the thing to do. Get on that

    ReplyDelete