Monday, June 15, 2009

Patricks Latest

Today at work I got this text from Patrick:

"So... While I was unicycling this morning, i came upon a rather rocky and queerly steep descent. As i maneuvered down this death trap, i found myself rather tilted in a forward position. so great was my angle in comparison to the mountain, that the only means to escape an abrasive fate was to bail. And so i did, greatly underestimating the grade of the hill i found myself, patrick, hurtling down this hill at top speed. Fortunately i had a camel back on, unfortunately, my shirt was not on due to it being tied in a shawl around my noodle. Needless to say i tripped, turned so i landed on my shoulder, and proceeded to slide down the mountain. In bare skin. When i finally came to a halt, and regained consciousness. It appeared the camel back had spared my back from a more gruesome fate, alas the upper arm and shoulder looked like they've been attacked by a bear. Delicious. I continued on my way, feeling slightly more manly than previously."

So, there you have it. What makes it better is that he informed me that he concocted this wonderfully elegant message while sitting on the toilet. Information that both you and I didn't need to know...

3 comments:

  1. yay! you have a blog too! Now we can be blog buddies and real life buddies simultaneously. This makes me laugh so hard. . if your brother were just a few years older, I would probably marry him. If he would have me that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome KTAY! I just found your blog and i love it and love you. LOVE BRYAN

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! Best blog post I have read in a very, very long time! Patrick could be a writer. Great. Proud to be related to both of you!

    ReplyDelete