Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

Pretty much the 4th of July is one of my most favorite holidays ever!

Since the beginning of time, or my time at least, my whole extended family goes up to Bear Lake to celebrate. Boating, biking, tennis, tie dye, sailing, sand castles, beach, pool, sunshine, sunburns, card games, movies, food, fireworks, surfing, reading, frisbee, birthdays, family, fun! Yeah, doesn't really get better than that!

This year the crew at Bear Lake included

Martin, Shar, Madeline, Scout, Diane, Blaine, Richard, Heather, Tyler, Paige, Chris, Susan, Jose, West, Jaimi, Ali, Emma, Jeff, Melissa, Jake, Ashley, Dallas, Thomas, Heidi, Bryan, Nic, Bree, Ben, Keith, LeAnn, Spencer, Sam, Stuart, Paula, Alan, Jessica, Me, Patrick, Karlie, Shalie, Nathan, McKay, Karen, Steve, Alicia, Anna, Curtis, Jared, Jenny, James, Claire and of course Oma and Opa

All in all we had a great group and had a ton of fun!

The only sad part is that I had to come home today so I can be on time for work tomorrow :( oh well :) My mom and siblings are up there til next Saturday, I mean what would anyone do with 6 more days in Bear Lake anyway. I mean come on...

2 comments:

  1. It was a great trip! Always fun to hang with the K. Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, that doesn't sound fun at all...oh wait...yes it does! :)

    ReplyDelete